Welcome fellow time travelers !! This is U2 free zone!!

"BROTHERS AND SISTERS . . . the time has come for each and every one of you to decide, whether you are going to be the problem or whether you are going to be the solution!"

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Deadboy & The Elephantman - We Are Night Sky 2006

Ok, first off Merry Christmas and all that jazz.  Now thats out of the way.  Next Topic, Deadboy & The Elephantman's sophomore release, "We Are Night Sky".  If you haven't heard these guys, heres a quick synopsis.  Fucked.  Fronted by Dax Riggs of Acid Bath,  this Louisiana swamp rock group offers up a mix of stoner, acoustic, indie and plain odd tunage!  With that being said this Fat Possum group delivers what could be interpreted as chaotic garbage, or soulful bliss... you be the judge!!
Highlighted tracks are "Ancient Man" & "Blood Music"


ENJOY!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I just came across your site and it looks really interesting. You've got quite eclectic taste! I just started up my own blog a couple of months ago, would you consider swapping links with me? You can check me out at http://funkyfrolic.blogspot.com/
    Cheers, Mr.Craig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the message on my blog Doc, I will put up a link to you in a minute. As for Heavy Deep Funk, I saw it on itunes but only had the cash to download 1 song at the time so it'll be good to get the rest. Cheers for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete