Welcome fellow time travelers !! This is U2 free zone!!

"BROTHERS AND SISTERS . . . the time has come for each and every one of you to decide, whether you are going to be the problem or whether you are going to be the solution!"

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Television - Marquee Moon 1977

Well first off, I apologize for the long delay between posts, but january brought about an eclectic variety of struggles and challenges.... so without further ado.... Here it is....TELEVISIONS debut album ..MARQUEE MOON!! I wont bother with a lengthy review trying to sell you on this classic and legendary album..... just a link and a promise you'll love it!  More posts coming soon.
Dr S. L. Baltimore

1 comment:

  1. Hey Doc, I hope everything is well with the Empire. I am posting an Afro funk E.P tomorrow with a deep south / New Orleans vibe to it. I thought you might like a sneak preview...

    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?o1i18gjsluemt3r

    Cheers from Funky Frolic.

    ReplyDelete