Welcome fellow time travelers !! This is U2 free zone!!

"BROTHERS AND SISTERS . . . the time has come for each and every one of you to decide, whether you are going to be the problem or whether you are going to be the solution!"

Monday, November 15, 2010

The Bad Plus - Suspicious Activity? 2005


Welcome back, and sorry for the absence.  I've been settling in to Yellowknife, and exercising my liver and in doing so, I've been negligent to my blog!  So up on the chopping block today we have a slice of serious jazz!! These cats, hailing from Minnesota, have been releasing killer records for a decade now, and have a gained a great live reputation as well as solid reviews from Rolling Stone to Allmusic... and RIGHTFULLY so!!  So is it jazz? yes... is it avant garde? yes.... do they cover Nirvana, Sabbbath, and Neil young? YES!  I can't say much more about these guys, you're just gonna have to listen to it yourself!  I promise it's worth it! 
Highlighted Tracks include "The Empire Strikes Backwards" & "Rhinoceros Is My Profession"
@320

No comments:

Post a Comment