Welcome fellow time travelers !! This is U2 free zone!!

"BROTHERS AND SISTERS . . . the time has come for each and every one of you to decide, whether you are going to be the problem or whether you are going to be the solution!"

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Yellowknife bound!


Well ladies and gentlemen this universe once again has surprised me.  After a lengthy skype interview, I've been offered a job in yellowknife.... and I leave in less than 2 days.  Now I know what your all thinking.. but this not the end of "The Righteous Empire"! I'm simply incorporating it into a new paradigm... The Righteous Empire + Yellowknife! I'll be digging my paws through obscure and rare tunage from the great north, so be sure to check back for the latest and greatest of the golden nuggets of the territories!

But first on my list of things to do in NWT is have a bite at the legendary Wildcat cafe!  Followed by a pint at the Dark Knight Pub!  Photos and reviews to follow! Cheers all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment